Now it’s your chance to get involved in Team Ocean Valour and help raise funds for the Brain Tumour Charity.
We’ve been asked by loads you, how you can help team Ocean Valour. We’re happy to say that we now have a brilliant solution that will mean you and your colleagues / friends and acquaintances to become even more excited about the team’s progress. This is now possible because everyone now has a chance to win. Download the sweepstake form
The principle is simple.
- Print off the sweepstake.
- Choose a prize & a cost per guess (we recommend £2 per guess)
- Enter place of work / pub / college
- Ask everyone you can find to guess the time they think Tom and Lawrence will take to row the North Atlantic.
- After Tom and Lawrence finish the row the person to guess the time nearest to their finish time wins.
- Send the remaining donations to the Brain Tumour Charity but don’t forget to let them know that it’s from Ocean Valour so we can keep a tally of how much has been raised.